Hello Fire & Ice Formation Dancers!
Formation practice song
If anyone would like a copy of the final cut version of the song, a staff member would be happy to burn you a CD.
We will film choreography as we go along and do our best to post it here for you all to view.
- DRESS: WHITE WHITE WHITE! White dress in any length, sleeve, and cut. You need to be able to kick, dip, and lift your arms comfortably. You could even add a petticoat underneath for more fluff as long as it's white.
- Pantyhose, dance fishnets, and appropriate undergarments must be worn. I recommend getting white dance shorts/boy shorts to go over your hosiery. No flashing people when you kick!
- SHOES: Nude or silver colored shoes, please! Any Latin or Smooth shoes in any heel height are acceptable.
- TOP: Long sleeve red button down shirt. Please be sure that shirts stay tucked in when arms are raised over head.
- BOTTOM: Black latin/dance pants or nice black trousers.
- SHOES: Black dance shoes and black socks.
Where to shop
Be sure the check the easiest place first... YOUR OWN CLOSET! You may have something tucked away that is now useful again. You may even ask a friend, relative, or myself. The staff are always willing to lend out pieces for performances.
- DEPARTMENT STORES: Kohl's, JCPenny's, Target, Carson's, Burlington Coat Factory, Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Macy's, Von Maur, Gordman's
- RETAIL STORES: H&M, Express, Forever 21, Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, Jos. A. Bank, Standing Ovation
- ONLINE STORES: Amazon.com, Groupon.com, Etsy.com